EGO Squad Assemble!

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Re: EGO Squad Assemble!

Post by Baka »

I also had to get glasses, only time it annoys the living * out of me is when I take my bike for a spin and have to take them off, put my helmet on, squeeze them through the visor.....and then reverse the process when I have to take the helmet off. I really need to see if I can get a helmet visor with built in prescription.

Oh and wearing glasses might definitely be a weakness during a zombie apocalypse...imagine loosing them. I plan on getting laser surgery at some point, but I prefer to invest the around 1500 euros in other things than that at the moment.
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

Why don't you guys get contacts? I've had glasses since I was like 4 and got contacts at like 9.

I kind of want to get laser surgery but having some crazy Arkansas hick doctor with a laser near my eye scares the * outta me
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

sike oh wrote:Why don't you guys get contacts? I've had glasses since I was like 4 and got contacts at like 9.

I kind of want to get laser surgery but having some crazy Arkansas hick doctor with a laser near my eye scares the * outta me
Thought about that at some point but I'm not very organized and very lazy so having to remove the * things everyday and put them back in kinda made me realize getting contacts wouldn't be such a great idea. Plus the glasses combined with nice office clothes make me look really sharp and sexy :))
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

sike oh wrote:Why don't you guys get contacts? I've had glasses since I was like 4 and got contacts at like 9.

technically im only supposed to wear them while driving at night, but my glasses were from wal-mart, and surprise... they suck. they have such a bad glare that every set of headlights appears to be 3 sets. so needless to say i can't * drive at night with them on. i only have astigmatism and slight near-sightedness, so up until recently i couldn't even use contacts. my vision isn't that bad, it's just i'm noticing a lot less detail in my vision than i used to have.

my hearing is the thing i'm genuinely concerned about, because every concert i went to and didn't wear plugs, or forgot to bring them has cost me a decent amount of my hearing abilities. with prospects of future careers in music or the music industry, i value my hearing above all else.

as for laser surgery, just get luke skywalker to do it and you'll be fine.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

Losers. My eyesight is awesome.

How did my EGO party turn into a discussion on glasses? This is Bizarro Legacy!
Nick
Budding User

Post by Nick »

THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOO
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

Interesting, pretty much the entire ego squad came back.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

Twas the night before christmas, when I let out a rallying cry heard around the world.
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

No, you just farted.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

and suddenly it smelled like *...