SyFy Channel SUCKS these days.

There are a ton of great Sci-Fi shows out there let people know what you like.
The009
Site Admin

SyFy Channel SUCKS these days.

Post by The009 »

Well its about that time where the syfy channel has doomed itself.

I used to watch it constantly but now they have done stupid * like put WWE on prime time Sci-Fi time slot.

Things that used to go there were good and now its no longer Sci-Fi Fridays its Crap and more Crap.

I still watch a ton of Sci-Fi but its getting harder and harder to find a series worth watching anymore because the cancel them way before their time because they put them in really dumb spots.

What will happen with SyFy? I am guessing they will go the way of MTV and stop showing what they are all about.

More and more things like Ghost Hunters and GHI and the stupid stuff like that is all drama and Reality TV its not about the science or the thrill its all about how can we bring drama to the world.

And lets face it DRAMA SUCKS GIANT HARRY *.

but ok end of rant on that for now I can go on for hours about this but I think you all get the picture.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Re: SyFy Channel SUCKS these days.

Post by FF... »

Drama doesn't suck. I would say it makes a show good.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Well-placed drama makes a good show when it creates an emotional involvement between the characters of the show and the viewer. This is why I have no interest in watching Jersey Shore, I don't care about whether the characters live or die, or have sex on the kitchen table.

I don't actually watch TV in the regular sense of the word, all of my shows are downloaded onto external hard drives or streamed online in the case of new episodes. I have heard though that the SyFy channel is getting progressively worse. I'm assuming that it used to be just the Sci-Fi channel, correct? If that's the case they should stick to their forte. Sure you have to expand your reach with shows that don't necessarily fit the genre, but WWE really? Put it on in the middle of the day, not when Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica reruns should be on.

I stick to the Discovery and History channels. Even those are mostly reality TV. At least the drama on those channels will actually draw me in.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

Sorry yes when I say drama, I mean the * that just * you off because you know they are only doing it because there is a camera in front of them. The SyFy channel used to be Sci-Fi and then they renamed it and brought in *.

Now I do watch a ton of History and Discovery myself as I do like the shows they have.

So I guess to say that SyFy has gone the wayside of * during Prime Time.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

I remember when they played good movies.

Now they have like their own movies that suck *.

* that channel
zerosystem

Post by zerosystem »

Wait, you mean you didn't find Sharknado to be quality entertainment? Perish the thought.
/sarcasm