Let's bring back some fond memories

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Re: Let's bring back some fond memories

Post by Amanroth »

Baka wrote:Must be me , but all women around me are not lesbians...must be my pure sheer sexiness
I turn * women straight and straight men *
What a weird coincidence, I turn straights into gays and gays into mexicans... everyone moves down a peg.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

what about Canadians? do they turn into Americans or viceversa?
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

That's a good question. I always wondered what the lowest form of life on this planet was.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Canadians are definitely hierarchically higher on the totem pole than Americans. Any American will try to tell you different, but don't listen to them because let's face facts, they don't realize everyone in the world hates them.

I think the lowest life form on the planet would be slugs... But if we're talking strictly humans, I'd have to go with either the middle-east, eastern europe, or africa. In no particular order, I'd say the worst kinda humans reside in:

Tajikistan (so many "istan" nations, who the * even knows about this one anyways?)
Ethiopia ('Nuff said)
and of course, Romania (Baka rises above it all, but it borders Moldova so we can safely assume it's nasty)
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

I really need to make my insults more obvious.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

It was blatantly obvious, but i chose to take is as an insult to americans, not myself.
j-ren
Flowering User

Post by j-ren »

Sorry Amanroth but you are quite delusional. I have stories upon stories of Canadians driving (like idiots) down here to shop all the * time and they think they deserve special treatment because they're Canadians. They especially love to ask for half off electronics and whine about prices even though the prices are even * up there. There was even one time I was at a gas station filling up my car and a Canadian guy came up to me and seriously asked me if I was going to pump his gas for him.
"You going to pump my gas, eh?"
"Sorry but I don't work here, and it's self-serve anyway."
"But you'll still pump my gas, eh?"
I'm sure you east-coast Canadians have some normal functioning people but I know there are a lot of you who are just as obnoxious and retarded (if not more) as us Americans.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

But you're mostly dealing with people from Winnipeg... and they're all redneck morons who listen to Jimmy Buffet and Lynyrd Skynyrd :P.

I've met just as many dumb Americans thinking they're the *
j-ren
Flowering User

Post by j-ren »

I'm just saying, stupidity knows no single race/gender/nationality etc.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

Man don't get me started on dumbass romanians!
We call them "cocalari"