Re-Introductions!

Are you new around here? Want people to eat your liver? Well hi there! Please introduce yourself to us all, we promise not to hurt you!! Well at least I do.
EnigmaticManiac
Flowering User

Re-Introductions!

Post by EnigmaticManiac »

I feel I just got out of a DeLorean. :D I think we should keep a repository of everyone's new and former handles. That way you can easily find someone you remember.

Former: godofwar5000
New: EnigmaticManiac

Major life event: Graduated college with Computer Engineering, have job as engineer.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Re: Re-Introductions!

Post by Kiriska »

I think everyone should just be forced to use their original handles. U_U

I'd be surprised if a majority of us didn't end up in computing, art, or English.
they/them
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Business for me, and music. go figure.

Former: Amanroth
Former Former: SSJ4Vegetto (not to be confused with Vegetto Zacharias)
New: WalkingAbomination

I don't like using Amanroth anymore, I only use it for XboxLive because i'm too cheap to pay to change it.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

I kept the same name...

Major life event: Graduate college with a Supply Chain degree and moved to the *-hole that is Arkansas to be a corporate sell-out, woo-hoo
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Remember, you can't spell "Arkansas" without "an *".
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

Gee thanks, I guess I don't have anything to say in rebuttal considering I refuse to defend this place.

Even Ohio was more entertaining, the college I went to had more students than the town I live in has people
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Was it Maumee you lived in back in Ohio? I think the only reason I can remember is because I spent years trying to figure out how to say it properly. Never did. I say "Mow-mee" in my head because "Mom-my" just doesn't feel right. If it makes you feel any better, that joke was actually referring to Kansas but cleverly adapted to Arkansas.

P.S. Not really because I just made it up. But there you go :P
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

It's pronounced maw- (like caw) me [so very similar to mommy], haha...when I have to give me old address to people over the phone I spell it out before saying it just so I can laugh at them trying to pronounce Maumee.
Hakutz
Budding User

Post by Hakutz »

I kept the same name just for continuity sake...

Major life event since Legacy - graduated college with a degree in chemistry and got a job at Abbott Nuitrition making infant formula and medical nutritional products (similac and ensure).

Oh and living in Columbus is a bunch of fun. As Sike Oh knows all too well.
Idzokaythnx

Post by Idzokaythnx »

Hey Guys,

Uh... I think I used to run this place - yeah, that's it, I used to run this place!

Anyway, what have I been up to,

Been through a * ton of life events:

Went to school, quit school, family members died, had to work full time, ending up assisting/running a Gamestop, went back to school, got an English Degree, got fired from Gamestop for being a winner, got cancer, beat the * out of cancer, uh, went into business with a friend and now I'm a co-owner of a comic book store, work for a major video game company (side gig, let's not get ahead of ourselves), and still find time to be an *.

Kev, place is looking pretty good dude.