Forum Legacy Nostalgia Files 1.0

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Forum Legacy Nostalgia Files 1.0

Post by Amanroth »

I'll be asking some of the peeps I am friends with on FB, like Idz and possibly Kiri (only because she certainly won't be on here to see this post), if they have any resources from the old Forum Legacy or DBZGT Legacy. I know a lot of what's available is archived here and on the Way Back Machine, but I'm specifically curious about old RPG write-ups (characters, worlds, powers, messenger battles/writings etc), gfx battle tournament submissions, and the like. Does anyone have any of that kind of stuff available? Stuff that we actively collaborated on as a collective?

When are we gonna go on the Legacy cruise?
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Re: Forum Legacy Nostalgia Files 1.0

Post by Baka »

I dont even have thebold selfies I used to post. Sad baka
Also you talk to those 2, they scare me....especially Kiri
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Seems I can't reply anymore... Has this forum officially died? It seems it outlasted the OG one :P
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

What do you mean you can't reply? Is there a bug?

Let me know if you do have an issue/
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

I have all of my old RPs, along with miscellany info dump content, like planets and NPC info.

I only saved RP by others for fights and quests, and that pile of files does apparently include a fight between Aymichi + Holy VS Winduril + Amanroth, lol. There was also a fight between Aymichi + Allion X (fusion) VS Amanroth. The writing is embarrassing for all parties. :P

I think I also have a few weekly power level report things saved somewhere, but I can't find them at the moment.

I also only ever saved my own graphics, though I don't think I ever actually entered any of the tournaments, lol.
they/them