So the world didn't end....

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

So the world didn't end....

Post by Mr. T »

Mayan shroompocalypse turned out to be a bust. Ah well, I always figured that even if the world did end, Legacy would still be here along with * and McDonald's french fries.

So knowing that the world probably won't come to an end, and that we'll more than likely be here for a good long time... Does anyone have any new years resolutions or anything else they would like to share?

Myself I plan to work more on my music, and go back to school for programming. As well as do more drugs, alooot more drugs. More dangerous ones too.
"You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self." - Existential wisdom from the T

Y'all don't know
Alpha
Post Monser

Re: So the world didn't end....

Post by Alpha »

Yep, so...

MERRY XMAS! :)
lilishly
Budding User

Post by lilishly »

Seriously disappointed. I was quite looking forward to the rapture. The only thing I vow to do differently is stop getting so excited when the next "end of the world" date is announced.
Vegetto Zacharias
Budding User

Post by Vegetto Zacharias »

my new years wish is to destory the world for once and for all to teach everyone a lesson, failing that....take over Canada-land
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

I resolve to be less awesome this next year, and quit making everybody around me feel bad about themselves.

Also, since these forums didn't exist anymore/yet last New Year's Eve, I choose to quit smoking as my Old Year's resolution, and I succeeded!
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Post by Mr. T »

Y'all don't know

"You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self." - Existential wisdom from the T

Y'all don't know
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

The world did end. All of us are actually dead right now.
they/them
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

Death feels remarkably like life.

Is this what I've been fearing all this time?
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Post by Mr. T »

Yeah I sometimes feel like death might be awesome, and that we're all upset over nothing. Like it's bad when someone is murdered or kills themselves and what not, the only thing that really matters is the people that are left in that case. Which is kinda self-centered... The person could be living it up in another plane of existence.

Y'all don't know
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

I too, am throwing myself more into music. With the not-so recent breakup with my ex, I realized I haven't played on stage in over 2 years and I'm itching to get back into it. I've already started playing a lot more. I'm trying to live a bit healthier in general as well, I plan to quit smoking and exercise regularly. I've already started eating much better and drinking far less.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.