What Shows Are You Watching?

Post by FF... »

Right now I'm really liking:

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Justified
Community
Parks & Rec

As you can see I like awesome shows, and I always love good recommendations. So if you wanna score points, point me in the right direction. Because I couldn't let the only show being discussed be jersey shore.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Re: What Shows Are You Watching?

Post by Amanroth »

Haha good stuff... I'm currently watching and rewatching Futurama episodes. I really like the new ones. I'm a bit of a cartoon nut though. The new Beavis and Butthead isn't bad. I wish they were watching music videos instead of 16 and Pregnant though.

Been watching a lot of Breaking Bad myself, as well as Todd and the Book of Pure Evil with Jason Mewes. There's South Park, That's My Bush, and Lucy, The Daughter of The Devil. Also It's Always Sunny In Philedelphia.

Oh and Stephen Hawking's Into The Universe, which is a must watch.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
j-ren
Flowering User

Post by j-ren »

Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Big Bang Theory

I don't have cable so most shows I watch on netflix/catch up with online. I still need to watch the newest seasons of all of the above.

I also enjoy watching the Japanese show(s) Gaki no Tsukai which are the comedians from Osaka who do batsu games and did the original "silent library" bits.
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

WalkingAbomination wrote:Haha good stuff... I'm currently watching and rewatching Futurama episodes. I really like the new ones. I'm a bit of a cartoon nut though.
LOL I literally fall asleep every night to Futurama I have seen every episodes soo many times I can literally watch them in my sleep.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

haha i'm the same way, i'm still checking out the new ones because i've only watched them 20+ times as opposed to 100+ times, as with the older episodes. I also forgot to mention Big Bang Theory, i freakin' LOVE that show. The Simpsons is always classic too, although I've seen all of those an infinite amount of times.

American Dad is one of my staples as well, and I'm really enjoying The Cleveland Show, but AD is far superior.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

Doctor Who, but no new eps until fall.
BBC Sherlock, but no new eps until next year?
Mirai Nikki, for the lulz
Chihayafuru, because unexpectedly awesome
My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic, because why the * not

Been meaning to pick up Nisemongatari from this season's anime, but haven't gotten around to it. Also have a dozen or so eps of the new Thundercats I need to get around to, but these are really just the most recent things thrown on top of my massive pile of things already in my possession but that I haven't watched yet.
they/them
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

There's a NEW Thundercats??
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

Um, yeah. Where you been, dude. Warner Bros and Studio 4°C announce a collab on a much-loved 80's series and the nerdgasm could have been heard around the Internet, surely?
they/them
kaniaei

Post by kaniaei »

Must watch:
Big Bang Theory
Breaking Bad
Californication
NFL Football (during season)

When I remember:
Modern Family
Cougartown
Alcatraz
True Blood
I'm done with chasing dreams. Life is about catching your dreams instead
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Kiriska wrote:Um, yeah. Where you been, dude. Warner Bros and Studio 4°C announce a collab on a much-loved 80's series and the nerdgasm could have been heard around the Internet, surely?
I'm sheltered :oops: I don't have/watch TV and my contact with people is generally limited to musicians these days, who seem to have no time for the zany antics of the cats of thunder.