What sites do you visit daily?

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Hakutz
Budding User

What sites do you visit daily?

Post by Hakutz »

Just curious to see what websites every visits to kill time and such (other than legacy obviously).

For me in no particular order....

Facebook.com
failbook.com
espn.com
bleacherreport.com
ohiostate.247sports.com
damnyouautocorrect.com
dispatch.com
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Re: What sites do you visit daily?

Post by Kiriska »

I don't seek out time-wasters purposefully. I actually make an effort to avoid sites recording displays of stupid even if they're hilarious (customer is always right, failbook, passive aggressive notes, icanhazcheezburger, etc) because I figure I don't need to waste my time being reminded of how stupid I already know people are.

I keep a metric ton of webcomics, nerd news, tech news, and art and writing blogs in my RSS reader.

Other than that, it's mostly community sites, so deviantART, Tumblr, LJ, a handful of convention forums, and oh hey I still run 'Souls.
they/them
Hakutz
Budding User

Post by Hakutz »

Yeah, I don't necessarily seek out time wasters either but since I was at work and bored I was looking to kill time with funny or dumb site until my shift was over. I swear working 3rd shift will be the death of me.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

For me it's usually my hotmail and/or gmail accounts, then onto Facebook.

After facebook (or inbetween sessions) I peruse YouTube, Reddit, Wikipedia, and The Pirate Bay.

The websites I check out a lot, but not daily, include Project FreeTV, Kijiji (kinda like craigslist), Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Alberta Metal, and my online banking website.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

I've really decreased my online presence lately, mostly facebook and my email or bank website.

there is a recent addiction to pinterest
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Post by Mr. T »

420chan
bluelight.ru
craigslist for used musical gear within my city
facebook less and less, because it annoys me
2-3 different email accounts
random * on wikipedia, usually psychology, some philosophy but I get enough of that at school

I like reading about obsolete technology, and I have a soft spot for hacker/phreaker culture as well. Used to be a script kiddie lol, now I try and channel it all into music... Unsuccessfully.
"You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self." - Existential wisdom from the T

Y'all don't know
Idzokaythnx

Post by Idzokaythnx »

facebook.com
Ultimate-Guitar.com
youtube (of course)
Reverbnation.com
Pandora.com

I wish I could think of more
EnigmaticManiac
Flowering User

Post by EnigmaticManiac »

I have FB, Hotmail, and Google+ tabbed in my browser. As for individual sites; about 20+ webcomics, Yahoo, Pandora, and whatever site StumbleUpon sends me to. :/
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

i forgot about Ultimate Guitar and Metal Injection. Both are crucial to my existence. UG is really good for finding guitar pro tabs.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
Idzokaythnx

Post by Idzokaythnx »

Yep,

When I go through guitar with folks (usually friends I'm teaching) I always use GP6 to explain notation, tabs, and more.

I sadly just started using Youtube, I only have like 2 subscriptions but I can see why people find it so addictive, I have almost no time for that stuff lately though.