Ah Sweet Nostalgia

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Re: Ah Sweet Nostalgia

Post by Amanroth »

well I know his name is Matt but I can never remember his last name. And I've lived in Alberta pretty much my whole life, I'm from Red Deer. I thought you knew that. I think I had you on facebook too but I did a huge trim on my friends list, and deleted facebook for a while as well.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

I seem to recall many awesome FF stories. One involved him being bitten by a radioactive hobo on a bus. Another involved a dirty 2-guys-1-girl threesome with some pregnant skank at a party.
She was pregnant? I don't remember that detail. Wasn't at a party though. Was in/on the trunk of a car on a parking lot.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

haha maybe she wasn't, that's just what i recall. maybe there was more than one? :wink:
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

Nahh, she got pregnant later. I'm pretty sure of it.
kaniaei

Post by kaniaei »

WalkingAbomination wrote:well I know his name is Matt but I can never remember his last name. And I've lived in Alberta pretty much my whole life, I'm from Red Deer. I thought you knew that. I think I had you on facebook too but I did a huge trim on my friends list, and deleted facebook for a while as well.
I totally knew that. My confusion came when you said you are 1.5 hrs form him. He's here in Vancouver, not terribly far from me. But ofc grew up there HAHA

I also did a huge trim in the past several months so who knows when it happened :)
I'm done with chasing dreams. Life is about catching your dreams instead
tman
Budding User

Post by tman »

I want to see FF's banners again something about a stickman with a monocle..
"The preponderance of man is failing, join me in this bleak dissolving of our kind."

@tristanfortrust
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

I wasn't a stickman. It was an artfully drawn portrait of myself, wearing a monocle and performing some sweet dance moves. It said "I'm FF, I love 2 dance"

Unfortunately it is gone forever.
Hakutz
Budding User

Post by Hakutz »

FF!!! wrote:I wasn't a stickman. It was an artfully drawn portrait of myself, wearing a monocle and performing some sweet dance moves. It said "I'm FF, I love 2 dance"

Are you sure Kiri doesnt have it stashed away somewhere?
Lacopra

Post by Lacopra »

Hakutz wrote:
FF!!! wrote:I wasn't a stickman. It was an artfully drawn portrait of myself, wearing a monocle and performing some sweet dance moves. It said "I'm FF, I love 2 dance"

Are you sure Kiri doesnt have it stashed away somewhere?
It wouldn't surprise me. She stashes everything away like a pack rat, lol.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

No, I don't have that gif.

But I have what looks like a high school yearbook picture of Amanroth. And also Lacopra's high school photos?? Gofish looks like a convict in his photo. Boy, asking for refs for those group pictures sure makes for decent blackmail material years later. :>
they/them