Sports?

Feedback and Ideas for the forums go here, Please note that I am keeping this a simple site with no main web page.
Saimeks
Budding User

Sports?

Post by Saimeks »

i liek sportz i think their shld b a new forum 4 them
The009
Site Admin

Re: Sports?

Post by The009 »

Sorry I only read and speak proper English. When you learn to be a actual source of relevant information using proper grammar and spelling, while trying to get your point across. Then I might take your though into consideration.

This message brought to you by a person who wants to see our future actually capable of speaking to others without making all of us look like total * morons.

Thank you for your efforts in reading this properly worded post and may you use it as an example for your future endeavors.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Saimeks
Budding User

Post by Saimeks »

oh ok sry
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

Sorry I only read and speak proper English. When you learn to be a actual source of relevant information using proper grammar and spelling, while trying to get your point across. Then I might take your though into consideration.
hypocrite!

You should never comment on another's grammar and/or spelling, for if you do, I've found there's a 99.99% chance your comment will contain a grammatical or spelling error itself. This is a law of the universe. So if you really must, keep it concise.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

FF... wrote:
hypocrite!

You should never comment on another's grammar and/or spelling, for if you do, I've found there's a 99.99% chance your comment will contain a grammatical or spelling error itself. This is a law of the universe. So if you really must, keep it concise.

He placed a dot where he should have placed a comma!

Also My favorite football teams are Manchester United, FC Barcelona and FC Gaz Metan Medias (my hometown team) ONTOPIC'D!
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

I do have a legit reason for my * ups though.

I'm not a lazy I am dyslexic.

But there is never a reason to ever speak or type the way that it was used in the first post.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

I concur! It is inexcusable!
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

Baka wrote:
Also My favorite football teams are Manchester United, FC Barcelona and FC Gaz Metan Medias (my hometown team) ONTOPIC'D!

Noob, I like Bayern Muenchen and 1860 Muenchen.
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Post by Mr. T »

The009 wrote:I do have a legit reason for my * ups though.

But there is never a reason to ever speak or type the way that it was used in the first post.
That's funny because I have (had?) a friend who is dyslexic and he could only type like that, it was awful. He was also lazy as * though, seeing the way you can type has affirmed this, almost everything is a matter of will.

EDIT: GO BEARS!1
"You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self." - Existential wisdom from the T

Y'all don't know
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

Mr. T wrote:
The009 wrote:I do have a legit reason for my * ups though.

That's funny because I have (had?) a friend who is dyslexic and he could only type like that, it was awful. He was also lazy as * though, seeing the way you can type has affirmed this, almost everything is a matter of will.

EDIT: GO BEARS!1
Don't get me wrong my spelling is absolutely horrid but there is a reason that FireFox has a nice little built in spell check that underlines things for me and allows for me to right click and correct the spelling.

Now I know that I am not perfect but I do know how to properly speak and I do know what I want to say but it truly is a curse to try and proofread your own work some times because of being dyslexic